The latest version of the campaign available is now v2.65, but is currently NOT available for download as I am still in the process of testing it. There have been some significant changes since v2.63, which was the last version available to support the previous module build. Since then, both the module and the campaign files have undergone some significant changes that would require a player to start afresh if they decided to download this latest version.
The critical changes include the following:-
1) MODULE UPDATE: The module was updated to correct a trigger variable that allows transfer to the next module (when available). Without this updated module version, transfer to the next module is broken and would require a minor fix (that I could supply upon request), before the game loads the second module correctly. Games played (and saved) from this module onwards should have the correct variable available in their saved game to move to the next module OK.
2) GAME TIMER UPDATE: There were changes to the way the game timer keeps track of time and also a fix applied, which means games prior to this version may encounter timing issues, especially with respect to the time system and vigour levels.
3) JOURNAL UPDATES: The Journal Update section with all associated conversations has been completely revised to avoid the multiple "journal updated" reports that occur in previous versions. I have also altered the priority of some quests so that they hold a better position in the journal when selecting the "recommended" button.
4) GLOBAL VARIABLES: After discovering the maximum name limit for a global variable had to be 31 characters or less, I discovered some PC names (or even player names) were "too long" when added to my own identifier string, forming a variable name greater than 31 characters. This meant the variable was being lost and so broke the code in certain areas - especially with respect to the AI "brain" icon. A string limiter has now been applied to prevent such problems going forward.
5) MOD TO MOD TRANSFERS: Updated mainly in v2.64 and still work in progress are the changes being made to support the module to module transfer code. I encountered some difficulties after realising the first area that a player enters within the next module had some difficulties with respect to companions/henchmen transfers due to the first area types differing according to how the player ended the first module. I had to move the functions around so that they could be referred to from either OnEnter script, taking into account that not every aspect of said functions is required immediately, depending upon the area entered. As I say, it's still work in progress, but I hope now any further changes will no longer affect the rest of the code, as they have been more thoroughly separated from the OnEnter scripts.
I am going to continue testing in both SP and MP mode (no DM this time) and aim to upload the latest version as soon as possible. If anybody is playing an earlier version and is encountering any issues, then please let me know what version you are playing and the issue, and I will make sure the issue has been dealt with or add it to fix.
6) HP BAR STABILITY: Sometimes the HP bat used to flicker. I have resolved this issue now.
7) AI TB INTERACTION: Updated the TB Combat System
to support AI controlled PCs. Now a player can switch easily between the
various modes during the same combat.
8) TLK FILE UPDATE: The latest version will also have another “OTHERS” to accommodate another TLK update for the AI feedback.
9) WEIGHT REMAIN (ON TRANSFER): Fixed weight info when transferring items between PCs. (It sometimes used to give the wrong PC info in one area.)
10) ADDED RIGHT CLICK INVENTORY: Added a right-click
context menu link to open inventory for PCs. Either direct from world
right-click (opens currently possessed inventory), or from portrait
(switches to PC and opens their inventory in this case).
11) INVENTORY RECIPE BOOKS: Recipe books used to
give recipe feedback whenever hovered over, but now they give the
information when left-clicked on instead - just like any other item,
with the extra info still being given in the chat window.
12) DRESS CODE: Some NPCs were failing to dress properly. Timing now fixed.
13) SPLIT FIX (WEIGHT): Sometimes a PC could report a weight error on splitting a stack. This has now been fixed.
14) JOURNAL FIX (SCAR): After some journal code improvements, a journal entry error was highlighted with Scar. This has now been fixed.
15) TB COMBAT AI SYSTEM: Fixed check to ensure PC not trying to performance action when compromised. Sent system haywire.
16) FAMILIAR FIX: Added some extra checking code to ensure familiars (and animal companions) do not cause some issues.
17) CREATURE ITEM DROP FIX: Added some check code to ensure creature items do not drop if the NPC changes form - i.e. polymorphs.
18) GOLD FIX (ITEM TYPE): Not the previous problems fixed, but a version type of the coin that needed extra attention.
19) DEAD THOMSK FIX: Fixed dead item drop on Thomsk if he should happen to die.
20) DRESSING STACK USAGE: Dressings all used when one used - Fixed.
21) GUILD COMBI DOOR FIX: The combination door would
report “somebody already working the lock” when it was not. This has
now been fixed. Until you receive this fix, you may not be able to
finish some side quests - unless you can bypass the door some other way.
22) GREATER ESSENCE TOME: Finished all entries for the Greater Essence Tome. What a chore! Glad that’s done!
23) PAUSE VIGOUR FIX: Removed a problem that caused vigour drain to be paused indefinitely.
24) AUTO INVENTORY CONSOLIDATION: Finally got to the
bottom of the occasional inventory auto-consolidation and placements
issue. Had to amalgamate the two functions to work at the same time due
to item possession at time of acquisition changing.
25) SOUND PLAY REWORK: A rework of the function that
plays sound files to be more reliable when in tight areas. Also
adjusted timing when warning about no weapon equipped.
26) DEATH DROPS: A rework of the death drop timing and efficiency to ensure drops do occur and body does not fade too soon.
27) PLACEABLE CONVERTS: I had to convert some
placeable objects to environmental ones after discovering some bizarre
behaviour of them “disappearing” as if “destroyed” in the presence of
some VFX or so it appeared to me). Thankfully, converting these
placeable objects to environmental ones appears to have resolved the
issue. I only needed to do one area as far as I could see.
28) ON DEATH DROP STABILISATION: Continued to add checks to ensure death drops work as expected.
29) STACKED ITEM COLLECT: Continued to add checks when it comes to consolidating stackable items.
30) MISSING PLACEABLE OBJECTS: Fixed a function that was deleting placeable objects at random.
31) TEMPERAMENTAL TRANSITION: Fixed a transition that could stop working on some occasions.
32) CUTSCENE ENCOUNTER: Fixed cutscene encounters to work with scaled monster encounters.
33) SOUL DAMAGE: Fixed integrity damage on SOUL when switched between talk/normal damage.
34) DRYAD DISAPPEAR: Removed problem of dryad not disappearing if a player saved game during 8 seconds escape scene.
35) GROTTO EXIT TRANSITION: Fixed grotto exit transition after it broke due to a script change.
36) SUMMON CLOCKROACH: Fixed intermittent clockroach summoning horn.
37) COMPROMISED PC: Added further COMPROMISED checks to targetting feedback GUI (if using TB Combat feature).
38) TAKE ITEM: Changed some conversation lines to
use homebrew take item, to fix the OC take item script that does not
cycle through all player’s PCs.
39) FORCE CONVERSATION: Fixed a forced conversation event if the PC is dead.
40) HENCHMAN DEATH: Fixed a situation where a player may abandon a henchman by mistake and thereafter lose them.