1) Fixed a GUI image from not disappearing under rare circumstances.
2) Fixed a missing "pick lock" sound if playing a companion rather than the Main PC.
3) Fixed some dynamic light settings that failed due to known "light tag" bug (on a reload).
4) Fixed the journal "NOTES" section, which was randomly losing/changing information. (XML)
5) Fixed a poorly timed beam effect at the start of an encounter.
6) Fixed some missing crafting confirmation and sound for a special brew.
7) Fixed a trap that should have been marked "unrecoverable".
8) Fixed a "rune puzzle" script that had a potential exploit bug.
9) Removed some "beta" code.
10) Added an extra sound for a lower value appraisal result. ("No" for poorer quality.)
Things I will Change In The Future
1) I will widen paths and do less "narrow" areas. (NWN2 path-finding really is bad!)
2) I am considering limiting PCs/Henchmen possible due to same path-finding issues.
CURRENT PLAY TIME: 34 hours and 0 minutes.
|When Will It End?|