- Bless Water can now be cast on stacked water bottles without destroying them all.
- A water fountain will no longer run dry.
- A mushroom explosion has had its radius reduced.
- More code has been added to try to make a creatures target more random. (MP)
- Bookcase/cabinet numbers removed. (As detailed above.)
I did also notice one other minor issue regarding the backup deployment of "plot items". I had coded some fail safes into the module to ensure a player could not leave themselves in a position without vital plot items. However, in hindsight, some of the code checks only really work well for a single player game. It's not that the plot item is not checked in a multi-player, but more that the item may be given in error due to the check being made when not all players are in the game. Therefore, the code assumes the item is missing and recreates it accordingly. This has happened for one plot item I have witnessed already - and to be fair, the circumstances of this happening may not have always come about. If, however, I find this sort of thing too damaging for the multi-player game (due to giving even more plot items), then I will have to address the issue.
SYNOPSIS SNIPPET: (REALM LEVEL: Fifth) REALM TIME: 15 Hours 15 Mins
"Beyond the illusory wall was a small alcove, which in turn had another illusory wall that hid the way to a long passageway filled with bunk-beds. After a few moments, the group realized where they were: They had found a secret way to the north wing." Read the full synopsis here.