Choose Your Language

Monday 23 April 2018

Webspace Concerns

Just a quick announcement: I have recently been informed that my ISP is changing some of its services, which includes its web space allocation. While this may affect only a handful of their customers, it will have an impact on me. They have offered "alternative solutions", but due to my current website structure and requirements, the current solutions are not viable.

I am currently seeking help from them, and hoping a viable resolution will be found. I am also trying to get help from friends who may be able to make any transition as easy as possible.

As soon as I have a resolution, and possibly new site, I will update you will the information. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

UPDATE: With the help of a friend, I have successfully managed to move my website to a new location. The link in the sidebar below points to the new site. My thanks go to Simon, without whom the site would not have been preserved.

No comments: