So, what have I been trying to sort out lately? Well, here is a small list of things I have been looking at since I last blogged:
1) Finishing atmosphere/conversations/encounters for an area.
2) Improving Encounter scripts in general.
3) Fixed "names" of dropped unidentified items (to prevent showing).
4) Reworked/Improved Secret Door code.
And here is my list of outstanding:-
1) About 1.5 areas, with related content and code.
2) More updating the Bestiary for this module.
3) Add any LORE that may be required.
4) A few related journal entries still need finishing (still).
5) More combat balancing.
At the moment, I am spending time trying to get the lighting and sound right for areas ... I still have one or two areas that need looking at again. At some point, I also hope to add the bestiary and lore articles, which simply amounts to adding text and images. Then there are some journal entries that still require a bit more work, but as they relate to one or two quests that I am currently working with, then I cannot easily finish these until I have defined some variables.
Anyway, here are a couple of screenshots as I sign off for now ...
|How do I get up there?|
|A quiet spot to rest ... Perhaps?|