Choose Your Language

Saturday 16 November 2013

Adding Events

It's been a difficult few weeks, with the last of our three bunnies, "Daisy", being unwell; the other two, "Honey" and "Bud" having died in the last year. Daisy has improved a little, but I fear she may not be around much longer and so I have been spending more time with her of late ... while I still can. As a result, I have not spent as much time in the toolset and so do not have as much to report.

What I can report is that I have been doing a little interior designing to one of the main dungeons the player has to negotiate, as well as adding some encounters and puzzles. For the time being, here are a couple of screenshots from that area, which show some progress, but not as much as normal.

The crypt has some life after all!

This lock is guarded by Rune Magik
I'm not sure how much I will be up to doing over the next few days/weeks, but hope things work out as time goes by.

No comments: