Choose Your Language

Monday 10 September 2012

Large Journal (Updated - Size Now Toggable)

This is just a very quick blog to let you know about my "large journal". After playing around with some other games of late, I noticed that the NWN journal was quite small and I felt would be improved by increasing its overall size for ease of use. Below is a screenshot ... any thoughts?

UPDATED: I have now added a toggle button along the journal's header bar to allow the player to toggle the journal size.

Too big for anyone?

Toggle between size to suit your tastes!
I considered that players will either be viewing their journal or not, so it's size could be increased without any competition for "real estate" in the game screen.

4 comments:

Kamal said...

Have you seen tchos' hd ui?
http://neverwinter.nexusmods.com/mods/81

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

Hi Kamal,

No, I had not seen any of these. However, I have also updated my "examine" and "conversation" GUIs in quite a manner already (including making them bigger).

Hopefully, people will like the fresh look.

Cheers!

Lance.

Anonymous said...

Hi, was just going through the google looking for good info and stumbled across your website. I am stunned at the design that you've on this site. It shows how you appreciate this subject.

Posted by Anonymous to The World of Althéa at 14 September 2012 19:54

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

Hi Anon,

Many thanks for the comment. Hope you enjoy the topic too.

Lance.