Choose Your Language

Wednesday 15 August 2012

A Taxing Time

Just a quick note to say that I have had to deal with some real life issues that have taken the time I would have spent on the module in the last couple of weeks. (It was not the Olympics, I assure you!) Thankfully, there has still been some progress on the module, as Ryan of Eguintir's Ecologies has not only been working on another interior area for me, but also a few models for objects that I hope to use in the adventure. Once the area he is working on is completed, I will be able to finish writing the plot/script for it and the module will be another step closer to completion. In fact, if all goes well in the coming weeks (and I can manage the life events a little better), I may be able to update the completion score.

And so, out of character for me, I am showing a few screenshots from an area that I am currently working on (before the life events interrupted me), which I hope to get back to sooner than later. Roger (Hoegbo), of The Demon Melody designed this area for me, which I am trying to complete the plot and scripts to in the coming weeks.


The PC finds themselves in an alien landscape.


3 comments:

Eguintir Eligard said...

I find tax season usually a boon to my low income tax bracket. HA

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

If only it were as "simple" as sorting the taxes. In this case, I am referring to difficulties with current circumstances that need sorting out.

Thankfully, I am able to do a little more at the moment, as the problems are currently going through a process outside of my control. It will be better when they have passed completely.

Lance.

Covnitkepr1 said...

Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.
I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.