1) Having access to class and level within the inventory screen is helpful for validating items carried.
2) Seeing encumbrance remaining (or over) makes for quick equipment management.
3) The new Party Craft tab enables players to keep track of the crafting skills and items in the party.
4a) A toggle to make the Party Bar icons smaller when controlling larger parties. (Also "draggable".)
4b) The party bar ( normal or small icons) now ensures the controllable PCs stay at the top of the bar!
4c) Names are also added to the PC boxes to make recognition much quicker and at a glance.
1) In some circumstances, some conversations would not fire subject to how many were in the party, due to some "heavy" conditional checks. (Scripts were rewritten and delays added to ensure conversations started even for larger parties.)
2) A sound activation was updated to ensure it always fired. (Now uses own homebrew function.)
3) Some core functions were rewritten and recompiled to ensure loops involving faction members did not include associates, as their testing was NOT required in the functions that had the new condition added. (Helped reduce overhead.)
|New Additional Party Feedback|