1) Fixed a conversation where the object rather than the PC name was being used.
2) Fixed the journal item counter when first acquiring an item for a task. (Jumped to 2 instead of 1.)
3) Fixed the journal item counter if items were sold. (Involved an "Inventory" fix.)
4) Fixed automaton conversation by switching interaction to "use" instead of "auto" and adding some variables back (which had been removed).
5) Fixed remaining quantity of "Decipher Tools" on the puzzle GUI. (Out by one.)
1) Updated the colour for journal items counter to use Dark Green text instead of just Green.
2) Stopped inventory from popping up with description if just looting gold from an object.
3) Set all Main Menu items to "OFF" by default. (i.e. Players must toggle "Spells Active" scroll to "ON" to pop up now.)
And for those that also enjoy a screenshot ....
|I told you I could get it working!|