As you can see from the title of this post, beta-testing has still been continuing, as I have had one or two people volunteer to help test it. Although feedback has been slow, mainly due to RL situations, I am also continuing to have one last play through. In my own testing (and from feedback), I have fixed bugs to do with:-
1) The weather system. (Fixed a memory leak and variables to do with VFXs.)
2) Some transitions. (Relating to party settings.)
3) Some broken dialogues. (On certain paths taken.)
4) Broken AI on a Skull Trap. (Trap would stop responding after the first time.)
5) Secret Door. (Door could remain locked even after using a key to unlock it.)
6) Replaced some "destroyed" doors with "normal" ones. (Unreliable otherwise.)
7) Clarified some REST feedback. (Gave feedback why some PCs may not rest due to "Too Soon".)
8) Fixed "Racial Light" spell. (Had not been updated to work with my own system.)
9) Changed voice set on a companion.
10) Altered some conversation timings.
11) Updated some spell information to work with my own system.
According to the in-game timer, I have played around 23 hours. I have a party of six and a dog who tags along with me. All PCs are 6th level. I am guessing that I am about half way to two-thirds through, and probably have around 10-20 hours left to test.