I have been able to put more into the module in the last couple of weeks, including some area design touch-up, some conversations, some scripts and some simple bug fixing. I have been varying the topic to help manage it more easily, as my concentration is up and down at the moment. I have also been tweaking the ambient sounds and behaviour a little to try to give a more in-depth feel to an area.
Anyway, rather than say much else at this time, I thought I would share some screenshots with you again on the latest area I am working on. A more in-depth blog another time. Feedback welcome.
UPDATE: For anybody who has been having problems with the CAPCHA system, I have turned it off for the time being. Hopefully, I will not get anymore spam, but also hope it will help regular posters from being able to post without the aggro I know that system can cause.
UPDATE: I have added a single torchlight comparison for those interested in the lighting detail. (The first screenshot is the new one with the single torch light.)